Preparation: 12 hours
Cooking: 30 minutes
This great tasting recipe is an excellent choice for chicken leg quarters. It has a buttery mixture of onions, garlic, bell pepper and rosemary herbs. It can be either grilled or broiled.
4 Chicken leg quarters
1 small onion (chopped)
1/2 bell pepper
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp of dried rosemary
1 tsp of black pepper
1/4 cup of olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
- Wash and pat dry chicken and put it in a bowl
- Combine the oil, onion, bell pepper, garlic, rosemary, black pepper, salt, and blend it till it’s all combined.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and rub it together with clean hands.
- Place chicken in the refrigerator and let it marinate overnight.
- Place chicken on a greased nonstick broiler rack and let it sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Position the top oven rack 6inches from heat. Turn the oven setting to broil and preheat the oven for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place the chicken in the oven and keep an eye on the chicken to prevent it from burning.
- Broil about 10 to 15 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and its crispy on the outside and moist on the inside